Monday 16 November 2009

gray sky morning.

it has been an odd Monday. i was woken up around 7 am from the sound of heavy rainfall against my window with the sun barely rising. annoyingly enough there is a slight crack under the ledge protruding from my window and during heavy rain the ledge at the bottom gets drenched from the leak, not to mention the million wires i've got running under. so i had to get myself out of bed to place a towel on the ledge incase my window started to leak again! not the best way to start a Monday!

nonetheless, when i woke up again around 11 am, the sun was out shining bright and cheerful. the rest of my day consisted of lectures, grocery shopping and finally returning home around 5 pm. i hate how soon the sun sets these days! ah, winter is upon us. and so are a number of assignments that i must get through before the start of my birthday celebrations this weekend. as unenthusiastic as i am about turning twenty-one, i am looking forward to the weekend. and home in 4 weeks.

hope you all have a sunny, celebratory week.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment