Sunday 6 September 2009

september.

amid all my excitement and bliss over Bali, i barely noticed the start of September. which means Uni begins in just about a month (my final year! ohdeargod!) and i must return to the ever warm and sunny UK in another week. my bubble has been burst! it's the end of yet another summer vacation. kill me now. there is a whole lot waiting to be dealt with upon my return; looking for a flat, organizing refunds and such from my place last year, tax returns, etc. a big big headache! thinking of Xmas Break back in Asia is what's keeping me from going completely insane, especially since i'll be able to stay well into Jan this year rather than rushing back within the first couple of days after New Years. yay!

on a completely random note, i turn twenty one in 3 months!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment