Wednesday 21 October 2009

over my head.

the title says it all. i am in over my head right now with assignment deadlines, job applications and extra projects (in hopes of jazzing up my CV). the worst (and best) part is that i have barely two months until Xmas Break to get everything done; definitely not enough time! i make plans after plans but no concrete work follows. my first deadline is next Thursday and the second a week later. ah! i am losing my mind! and it doesn't help that i've been blatantly procrastinating my Advertising Brief for the past one hour. can't i just look at pretty pictures of the new Chloe collection all day instead of analyzing and creating a new advertising strategy for it? hmm..reminiscing through the many many memories of Middle Schools sounds so good right about now; sweet simplicity.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment