Thursday 25 February 2010

for blue blue skies.

maybe not blue skies but the weather has been rather pleasant these last two days and BBC Weather (yes, i'm a dork. i check the weather everyday) forecasts a wonderful weekend ahead! this is especially uplifting since i'm off to London for the weekend and we all know it's a tad warmer down there, not to mention a much anticipated Lady Gaga concert on Saturday at the O2 Arena.

is this really the last weekend of February? is it already March next week? that leaves about a month and a half till all my assignment deadlines, two months till exams and three months till the end of Uni. i know i ask this all the time but seriously, where did the time go? my constant complaining, bitching and disliking this place; counting down the days till i am out of here and being so anxious about what lies ahead. at this moment, it's bittersweet. not so much me leaving Birmingham because believe me, i could not be happier about no longer rotting away in this pathetic excuse of a city (oh the number of brain cells i have lost!). it's an amalgam of several things. after having my life planned out for me for the last twenty-one years, i no longer have something waiting for me. it's daunting, hell yes. not knowing where i'm going, what i'm doing or my future. it's frustrating, yes. i must resort to the incredibly overused cliche; life is not easy.

but how wonderful would it be if it were?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment