Wednesday 10 February 2010

afternoon with snow.




there was a very random gust of snow fall this evening (following some sporadic and light snow showers earlier during the day), lasting for about ten minutes and totally distracting me from my already much neglected International Marketing Action Plan. having grown up in the tropics, snow will forever amaze me. for some reason Uni work seems to be like an obstacle; in the way of my life these days! i have zero motivation to work which is why my assignment was left till the very last hours before my meeting with my lecturer tomorrow. but i guess pressure makes me work?! this place truly sucks the life out of you. at least the snow offered me some positive amusement for a good few minutes today. otherwise, i have had a very slow week. are we almost halfway through February already? ridiculous!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment