Sunday 7 June 2009

and so the lion fell in love with the lamb.


so i am officially obsessed with the Twilight series. obsessed is actually an understatement! i am so in love with these books; i haven't been so since the Harry Potters. and of course the movie does not do enough justice to the books however, i will admit to watching it over and over again (i watched it for the 3rd time on my flight from Dubai to KL) just for the beautifully haunting Robert Pattinson. what annoys me most is reading on various gossip sites about people spotting him in pubs in London! grr..just a couple hours away from me. anyways so i just finished reading Twilight this evening and am already well into New Moon. yay for a new obsession! i am ecstatic about the new movie coincidentally coming out right around my birthday which makes me uber happy. anyone know how i can get myself into the New Moon premiere in London? considering the worldwide craze and demand for Mr. Pattinson, it's sadly not going to be easy. but a girl can dream...sigh.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment