Sunday 28 June 2009

a week.

it has been a slow week; i can't believe it has only been a week. i have spent it doing absolutely nothing productive. there are a couple things that i want to get through before this summer is over. one of them being making two scrapbooks/albums; one of my senior prom and the other of my senior trip to Koh Samui. i have also yet to properly decorate my room, get all the furniture and finally complete the whole look i am going for. i ought to stop procrastinating getting my driver's license. i have been postponing it for the past two summers and never end up getting around to it. not to menion the fact that i could care less about driving - but it's something that has to be done. so back to my week: they've consisted of a few outtings, a couple meetings with old friends, some dinners and me watching the new Transformers. to be honest, i was not all that wow-ed by it. maybe it's because of all the hype and anticipation but i found the first one much much better. for some reason (even though the special effects and Megan Fox were both brilliant!) i found myself a little bored and wanting the movie to be over already. i'd recommend it because it's one of the 'Summer Blockbusters' but...that's about it.

i begin my internship at M&C Saatchi this week and to be honest, i am not all that enthused. i worked there last year and did thoroughly enjoy it but the fact that i'm going back somewhat leaves little to the imagination. i know more or less what to expect and who to meet; though that offers a level of comfort, it isn't all that exciting. but at the end of the day, i need something to keep me busy and to get through the next two months. am i actually counting down the days to return to the UK? something must be wrong. or i may have become too accustomed to my independence.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment