Wednesday 13 May 2009

revive me soon.


we are all in the gutter.
but some of us are looking at the stars.


alas! my assignments and presentations are all done and turned in. it's such a relief and one of those moments when you feel like you deserve to take the rest of your life off. or is it just me? i am all fashion-ed and research-ed out being so engrossed in it for the last 2 weeks. i am also currently running on just about a total of 8 hours of sleep over the last 2 days so my whole system feels like it will collapse any second (i will have you note that i am not a coffee drinker which therefore amazes me that i am still awake). mmm end of assignments results in nights of partying but my bed looks so tempting right now; not to mention my neverending cravings for Caramel Digestives.

i am so ready to be home; so close but want to be closer. we are already half-way through the month of May. as glad as i am, i really do wonder where my second year of Uni went?! it still feels like a couple months back that i started. it also feels like one large gray blur. it's really not supposed to is it?

i haven't taken any photos in a while and it's been bothering me; a lot. i have also been wanting a Polaroid camera lately - Polaroid pictures keep popping up on peoples' blogs and they're stunning.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment